Emailed our CSC a couple of days ago to advise that the power pit is ready to go, and ask for an update on when we are likely to get a copy of the final plans and site costs. So here's the status as it currently stands:
Our file is currently with the drafting department awaiting amended final construction drawings to be completed (I assume this is to factor in the hydronic heating and tiling variations - which were completed before contract signing by the way!). This will hopefully be finalised by the end of this week and then next week they can arrange our amended engineering, as our soil report and feature survey results were received by M last Friday.
Once the amended Engineering is obtained they'll provide our final variation to lock in our site costs, and then arrange an amended building permit.
So we're not expecting to see our plans until late next week, maybe start of the following week. Then I assume we'll have a couple of back and forths that week to correct any errors. Then, judging by other blog timelines, it will take 2-3 weeks for ordering to occur.
So I'm guessing it will be a mid-late October site start. BOO!! :(